Diploma in 3D Animation
Duration : 8 months
- Dope sheet/exposure sheet
- Basics of Animation
- Bouncing Ball, falling balloon, ball rolling on wooden ramp/coming to halt.
- Intro to Body Motion, Posing
- Biped walk, run, jump and hop
- Character walk, run, posing characters
- Weighted object lifting, pushing and pulling
- Creating Personality/Acting for Animators
- Bringing characters to life with personality and creating believable motion
- The importance of timing, squash and stretch, secondary and overlap motion, moving holds, Exaggeration and anticipation are added to the animation.
- Animating techniques for animals such as dogs, spiders, etc.
- Facial Animation and Lip-sync
- A series of tools, with an emphasis on morph targets and facial rig control systems, are used to allow the character to talk and show emotion.
- Animation Portfolio
- Using the projects and exercises from the course, students learn how to put together a professional package of their best work, consisting of a demo reel, résumé.
- Fundamentals of Animation.
- Animation Principles.
- Basic Modeling techniques.
- Rigging and Animation.
- Paint Effects and Dynamics.
- Post Production.
We’re here to help you submit an application that best reflects your abilities, and gives you the best chance of being accepted. We've helped thousands of people complete a successful year at Creative Mentors by answering questions like these: